Evan has a extensive experience in developing and marketing digital research products & services for fortune 500 companies, and has held senior level positions at Ground Truth, comScore, m:metrics, NPD, and Jupiter Research. In his 20 years of experience, Evan has marked several firsts:
- Building the first digital advertising tracking company
- Creating the first ever online advertising projections
- Part of the executive team at the first company to attempt to measure consumer usage on mobile devices via surveys and metering technologies
- Developed the first ever mobile ad effectiveness tools
- Developed the first census based, market-market level mobile audience measurement product
A respected industry analyst in mobile, social, and interactive marketing Evan has been quoted in major media outlets such as The New York Times, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal, Ad Age, Media Week and CNET, and have appeared on CNBC, Wall Street Week and ABC News. An active participant in industry associations such as the MMA and IAB, Evan is also an Adjunct Lecturer of Internet Marketing & Social Media at Baruch College as well as a Certified Yoga Instructor. He has a BA from Vassar and a MA from NYU.